20 Days Aesthetic Facial Specialist Course Package 10% Discount
This Aesthetic Facial Specialist Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to become a Professional Aesthetic Facial Specialist.
Start Date October 3rd 2022 End Date November 11th 2022
Start Date November 14th 2022 End Date December 30th 2022
Start Date January 9th 2023 End date February 17th 2023
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors Bali has to offer
“The island of the Gods”
Please click the link for each course below for more details
|Aesthetic Facial Specialist Course Package||$2,380.00|
|BT110A||Facial Skin Care Course||5||$650.00|
|BT110E||Cosmetic Electrical Facial Course||10||$1,400.00|
|BT113||Anatomy & Physiology||5||$594.00|
|Package Discount 10%||$264.00|
Who is it for: Students aiming to become a professional Aesthetic Facial Specialists Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) Novice Students wanting to learn new skills. No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea or water
- Training Manual
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All products and equipment required
- Bali BISA Certificate
- Accommodation in Bali – please contact us for recommendation
Read more about Aesthetic Facial
Cosmetic electrotherapy is a range of beauty treatments that uses low electric currents passed through the skin to produce several therapeutic effects. Examples are; muscle toning and micro-lifting of the face.
What you will learn
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Health and safety.
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Client consultation for facial treatments
- Facial examination and skin analysis
- Contra Indications and contra – actions of facial care
- Usage of different products and their benefits to different skin types
- Steaming & Extraction
- Selection, mixing and application of different types of face scrubs and masques
- Full facial massage routine to include Face, neck shoulder and chest massage
- Contraindications and contra-actions of facial electrical treatments.
- An understanding of electricity and how it works with the equipment being used for facial treatments.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) (also known as Faradic treatment)
- Micro-current electrical neuromuscular stimulation (MENS)
- High frequency
In just fifteen days anyone can become an expert Facials Specialist
Do you want to become an internationally recognized Cosmetic Electrotherapy Facial Specialist?
Learn more about our internationally recognized ITEC courses here