Essential Face Care and Electrical Facial Treatments
Not quite ready to book?
20 days / 140 Hours
- IDR: Rp 39,874,670
- EUR: € 2,225
- GBP: £ 1,955
Thanks to modern facial skin care technology, the effects of aging on the skin caused by genetics, lifestyle, and environmental factors no longer have to be accepted as permanent. Today, there are many facial rejuvenation options to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Also to treat skin problems such as acne and rosacea, or enhance a facial skin care regimens to achieve a look that’s healthy and natural.
Cosmetic electrotherapy is a range of beauty treatments that uses low electric currents passed through the skin to produce several therapeutic effects. Examples are; muscle toning and micro-lifting of the face.
Aims and Objectives Aims and Objectives
The aim of this course is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Essential Face Care and Electrical Facial Treatments to their clients, and to gain employment in the Beauty Therapy Industry.
This qualification provides:
All related skills and knowledge to become a highly trained Skin Care and Facial Electrical Specialist.
Course content for Essential Face care & Facial Electrical Treatments
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin,
- Skin diseases and disorders
- Health and safety.
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Client consultation for facial treatments
- Facial examination and skin analysis
- Contra Indications and contra – actions of facial care
- Usage of different products and their benefits to different skin types
- Steaming & Extraction
- Selection, mixing and application of different types of face scrubs and masques
- Full facial massage routine to include Face, neck shoulder and chest massage
- Contraindications and contra-actions of facial electrical treatments.
- An understanding of electricity and how it works with the equipment being used for facial treatments.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) (also known as Faradic treatment)
- Micro-current electrical neuromuscular stimulation (MENS)