BISA Electrical Facial Treatments
Not quite ready to book?
10 Days / 70 Hours
- USD: $1,200
- IDR: Rp 16,911,603
- GBP: £ 926
Thanks to modern facial skin care technology, the effects of aging on the skin caused by genetics, lifestyle, and environmental factors no longer have to be accepted as permanent. Today, there are many facial rejuvenation options to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Also to treat skin problems such as acne and rosacea, or enhance a facial skin care regimen to achieve a look that’s healthy and natural.
Cosmetic electrotherapy is a range of beauty treatments that uses low electric currents passed through the skin to produce several therapeutic effects. Examples are; muscle toning and micro-lifting of the face.
Aims and Objectives
The aim of this course is to enable learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Electrical Facial Treatments to their clients, and to gain employment in the Beauty Therapy Industry.
This qualification provides:
All related skills and knowledge required to become a Facial Electrical Specialist in the use of the following equipment.
Course content for Facial Electrical Treatments
- Health and safety.
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Client consultation for facial treatments
- Facial examination and skin analysis
- Contraindications and contra-actions of facial electrical treatments.
- An understanding of electricity and how it works with the equipment being used for facial treatments.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) (also known as Faradic treatment)
- Microcurrent electrical neuromuscular stimulation (MENS)