5 Days Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Course
This Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your clients friends and family.
Combine this course with the 5 days Bamboo Massage Course and enjoy a 10% discount for further information.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Flexible dates contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors’ Bali has to offer
“The island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to becoming professional Spa therapists. Novice Students wanting to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea or water
- Training Manual
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required products and Equipment
- Bali BISA Certificate
- Accommodation in Bali – please contact us for recommendations
Read more about Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage
The early Polynesian settlers brought their own form of massage and like a canoe plant, it evolved to become something uniquely Hawaiian. It was practiced by everyone, from child to chief.
Hawaiian Lomi Lomi was kept secret within families for most of its history, until Kahuna (AUNTY) Margaret Machado decided to teach anyone who wanted to learn “the loving touch”. She believed “Lomi Lomi is the art of giving LOVING TOUCH.
Lomi Lomi has been described as similar to a nurturing, slow flow wave given its hypnotic use of the hand, arm and elbow for the release of tension. It is an intense modality as the mental attitude is just as important as mastering the sequencing. It is very much rooted in Hawaii’s aloha mentality where spirituality and balanced emotions affect the outcome of this bodywork. Lomi Lomi is popping up more and more at day and destination spas globally because of this deep holistic connection.
It is one of the most popular courses at the Bali International Spa Academy and massage school due to its rising popularity among spa-goers.
Benefit of Hawaiian Lomi Lomi
Nowadays, almost everyone suffers from stress and tension. Stress itself isn’t anything negative, because it is a natural mechanism for stimulating actions. However, when it remains for too long with no way of letting go, then the problems begin in the form of physical and psychosomatic diseases such as: insomnia, pain in the spine and joints, headache, neurosis, depression, heart failure.
Below are positive benefits to help relieve stress or tension:
- Supports the metabolism and detox
- Stimulates and strengthens; circulatory, digestive, lymphatic, skeletal, and nervous system
- Strengthens and tones the joints
- Relaxes and softens deeper layers of tissue
- Unlocks the tight muscles and releases the energy flow
- Restores lightness and body awareness
- Helps fears, anxieties and stress
- Brings back the balance, harmony and clearance of thinking
- Awakens inner power and joy;
- Restores the balance between the body, mind and spirit;
- People consciously working with energies experience more clearly and deeply the beneficial effects of the therapy. The therapist and the client are able to feel the flow of energy.
What you will learn
- Health and safety.
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Contra Indications
- Lomi Lomi techniques and application.
Career paths: Health & Wellness, Spa’s Cruise Ships,
Learn more about CIBTAC Endorsed