15 Days Javanese Traditional Spa Rituals Course 10% Discount
This Javanese Traditional Spa Rituals Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your client’s friends and family.
Start Date October 17th, 2022 – End Date November 5th, 2022
Start Date December 5th, 2022 – End date December 23rd, 2022
Start Date January 15th, 2023 – End date February 3rd, 2023
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Saturday and Sunday.
Time to enjoy Bali “The island of the Gods”
Please click the link for each course below for more details
Who is it for:
Students aiming to becoming Professional Spa Therapists. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea or water
- Training Manual
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required equipment and products
- Bali BISA Certificate
- Accommodation in Bali – please contact us for recommendations
Learn more about Java
During this unique 15-day course at Bali’s most popular spa and wellness training school you will learn;
Javanese Body Scrubs and Wraps
More information about Java
Being based in Bali, provides significant advantages for learning these traditional Indonesian skills. The Bali International Spa Academy is well respected globally, so certification will enhance career opportunities no matter where you wish to practice these innovative offerings.
The school is also just a few hours flight away from central Java where you can still visit the palaces where these techniques were developed and refined.
Benefits of Javanese Spa
- Detoxification of the body
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles
- Anti-aging effects
- Relief of chronic pain
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Antiseptic actions to relieve conditions such as muscle hypertonus
- Reducing swelling caused by water retention
- Boosting the immune system to help prevent illness and disease
- Removing pathogens and toxins
- Improving digestion
- Aiding sleep and relaxation
- Improving body shape
- Supporting faster muscle recovery to aid with exercise
What you will learn:
- Health and safety.
- Knowledge of the Lymphatic System
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Contra Indications
- Product and equipment required.
- Massage techniques and application.