15 Days Javanese Traditional Spa Rituals Course 10% Discount
This Javanese Traditional Spa Rituals Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your client’s friends and family.
Course Dates: Click Here
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy Bali’s “The Island of the Gods”
Please click the link for each course below for more details
Who is it for:
Students aiming to become Professional Spa Therapists. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and add CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea, or water
- Training Manual
- 60+mins Training Video
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required products and Equipment
- Exams: Theory & Practical
- Bali BISA Certificate
Accommodation and Airport pick up available on request
Contact us for more information
Learn more about Java
During this unique 15-day course at Bali’s most popular spa and wellness training school you will learn;
Javanese Body Scrubs and Wraps
More information about Java
Being based in Bali, provides significant advantages for learning these traditional Indonesian skills. The Bali International Spa Academy is well respected globally, so certification will enhance career opportunities no matter where you wish to practice these innovative offerings.
The school is also just a few hours flight away from central Java where you can still visit the palaces where these techniques were developed and refined.
Benefits of Javanese Spa
- Detoxification of the body
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles
- Anti-aging effects
- Relief of chronic pain
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Antiseptic actions to relieve conditions such as muscle hypertonus
- Reducing swelling caused by water retention
- Boosting the immune system to help prevent illness and disease
- Removing pathogens and toxins
- Improving digestion
- Aiding sleep and relaxation
- Improving body shape
- Supporting faster muscle recovery to aid with exercise
What you will learn:
- Health and safety.
- Knowledge of the Lymphatic System
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Contra Indications
- Product and equipment required.
- Massage techniques and application.