10 Days Intuitive Massage Therapy Course
This Intuitive Massage Therapy Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your clients friends and family. If you don’t want to do the CIBTAC Endorsed Program. I strongly suggest you add our 5 Days Bali BISA Anatomy & Physiology. You can do this course in school or E-learning Anatomy & Physiology
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Flexible dates contact us at email@example.com
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors’ Bali has to offer
“The island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to becoming professional Spa therapists. Novice Students wanting to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea or water
- Training Manual
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required products and Equipment
- Bali BISA Certificate
Read more about Intuitive Massage
This course teaches a variety of well-known massage techniques which you will master. How you then use the techniques will come from your own intuition and the power of your flow, explore the energy centers of the chakras. Channel these energy centers to treat the body, mind, and spirit as one holistic system. The first steps to being an intuitive Massage Therapist is to have a strong understanding of how our bodies function. The experience of working with bodies will guide you along your path to have a strong understanding of health and wellness. Both the giver and receiver will benefit from this healing environment with a massage based on compassion, Intuitive touch and balance between your body and mind. The technique’s used in this course all lend themselves to the same dynamics allowing you to compliment your own personal style yet still working in a safe and professional manner with your client.
This Intuitive Massage course provides the technical skills and holistic viewpoints to allow experienced or novice wellness practitioners to define their own intuitive bodywork type based on intuitive touch, compassion and balance. This type of massage and holistic healing environment is beneficial to both the giver and receiver, plus sets the therapist apart from typical spa menu offerings.
During the first week, a wide range of massage techniques will be mastered, including the core set of essential strokes plus those derived from unique forms such as Balinese, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Shiatsu, Thai, Ayurveda and Reflexology. Theory lessons provide a solid understanding of the body and its functions to ensure maximum effectiveness. Yet as a holistic treatment, it will go much deeper than traditional anatomy and physiology. Rather you will learn to address all aspects of the individual and their lifestyle………. their mental state, emotional well-being and spiritual values. This unique toolbox incorporates an understanding of the body’s energy centers known as the chakras, breathing techniques, meditation and visualization.
Harnessing these into one powerful and unique intuitive treatment is the focus of the second week. You will have ample time to experiment and eventually practice on clients. The outcome will be personally fulfilling and rewarding as you become an integral part of a person’s journey towards total wellness.
Benefit of Massage Therapy
- Massage therapy and bodywork increases blood circulation thus enabling the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Helps in releasing endorphins, the body’s natural painkiller.
- Is being incorporated into treatment for chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication.
- Contributes to shorter labor and reduced tearing for expectant mothers, as well as lessening the need for medication, minimizing depression and anxiety, and shortening hospital stays.
- Can relax tense and tightened muscles.
- Reduces overall stress by lowering levels of stress hormones such as cortisol.
- Massage therapy could also treat inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis.
Physical Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Promotes faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments.
- Reduces pain and swelling.
- Reduces formation of excessive scar tissue.
- Reduces muscle spasms.
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Enhances athletic performance by treating injuries caused during sport or work.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain.
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation after injury
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
Emotional Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness.
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately.
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity.
- Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch.
- Fosters a feeling of well-being.
- Reduces levels of anxiety.
- Creates body awareness.
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection.
What you will learn
- Health and safety.
- Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Contra Indications
- Product and equipment required.
- Massage techniques and application.
Career paths: Health & Wellness, Spa’s Cruise Ships,