5 Days Ayurveda Head Massage Course
This Ayurveda Head Massage Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your clients friends and family.
Combine this course with the 5 Days Ayurvedic Body Massage Course and enjoy a 10% discount for further information.
For flexible dates contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors Bali has to offer
“The Island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to becoming professional Spa therapists. Novice Students wanting to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea, or water
- Training Manual
- 60+mins Training Video
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required products and Equipment
- Exams: Theory & Practical
- Bali BISA Certificate
Accommodation and Airport pick up available on request
Contact us for more information
Read more about Ayurveda Head Massage?
Ayurvedic healing medicine is a holistic healing system. “To restore balance and inner harmony to the mind, body and spirit and to improve the health of an individual”. Indian women traditionally practice Indian head massage for the health benefits that the massage provides. Also, the hot climate is very drying to the hair, so women use oil during the massage to keep the hair shiny and in good condition. Different oils are used at various times of the year depending on the availability, cost and season.
In this massage, the head, neck and face are massaged with the purpose of manipulating energy channels. The goal is to clear blocks in these energy channels that cause a buildup of negative energy that is claimed to cause ailments. The belief is, when the energy does not flow properly negative energy builds up, causing common ailments, including stress, pain and aches, baldness or hair loss. The massage normally takes 45 – 60 minutes and is given seated in a chair. This treatment can be done without oil (dry) or with oil to both condition hair and calm the nervous system, as hair roots are connected to nerve fibres. The techniques are various and include upper back, shoulder, neck, head and face massage. Indian head massage incorporates deep thumb and finger pressure, friction as well as soothing effleurage which covers the upper back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp and face. These techniques reduce muscular and nervous tension and improve blood
circulation aiding the removal of lymphatic fluids. This oxygenates the cells, flushing out physical and emotional toxins. Indian head massage is one of the fastest-growing stress management treatments of the Millennium. Conditions affecting the head, neck and shoulders can benefit from Indian head massage, as many of them are stress related. By increasing blood circulation and delivering oxygen to the head, neck and shoulders.
Benefits of Ayurveda Head Massage
- Improves the condition of the skin and stimulates hair growth.
- Help mental fatigue and improves concentration
- Relieves stiffness in the neck and shoulders
- Relieves eyestrain, tension, and headaches.
- Increased lymphatic flow helps remove toxins and other waste products, aiding detoxification of the body
- The massage helps with irritability and promotes sleep as the client feels more relaxed and calm.
- Breaks down fibrositis nodules, commonly known as knots, which develop from tension within the muscle
- Triggers the release in the brain of chemicals called endorphins, which creates a feeling of contentment, happiness,
- Promotes, a feeling of well-being and calm
What you will learn:
- Health and safety.
- Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Contra Indications
- Product and equipment required.
- Massage techniques and application.
Career paths: Health & Wellness, Spa’s Cruise Ships,