5 Days Ayurveda Body Massage Course
This Ayurveda Body Massage Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your clients friends and family.
Combine this course with the 5 Days Indian Head Massage course and enjoy a 10% discount for further information.
For flexible dates contact us at email@example.com
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors Bali has to offer
“The Island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to become professional Spa therapists. Novice Students want to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and add CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea, or water
- Training Manual
- 60+mins Training Video
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required products and Equipment
- Exams: Theory & Practical
- Bali BISA Certificate
Accommodation and Airport pick up available on request
Contact us for more information
What is Abhyanga?
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Promotes a sense of wellbeing
- Helps relieve stress and aids in relaxation
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness. Improves posture
- Helps the healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces the formation of excessive scar tissue
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing and sleep (Relaxation)
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids, increasing lymphatic drainage
- Enhances the health and nourishment of the skin. Softer smoother skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- Balances the Dosha’s
What you will learn:
- Health and safety.
- Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Product and equipment required.
- Massage techniques and application.
Career paths: Health & Wellness, Spa’s Cruise Ships,