5 Days Ayurveda Body Massage Course
This Ayurveda Body Massage Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your clients friends and family.
Combine this course with the 5 Days Indian head Massage course and enjoy a 10% discount for further information.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Flexible dates contact us at email@example.com
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors’ Bali has to offer
“The island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to becoming professional Spa therapists. Novice Students wanting to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea or water
- Training Manual
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required equipment and products
- Bali BISA Certificate
- Accommodation in Bali – please contact us for recommendations
What is Abhyanga?
Benefits of Abhyanga
- Promotes a sense of wellbeing
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness. Improves posture
- Helps healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing and sleep (Relaxation)
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids, increasing lymphatic drainage
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin. Softer smoother skin
- Strengthens the immune system
- Balances the Dosha’s
What you will learn:
- Health and safety.
- Knowledge of Ayurveda
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Contra Indications
- Product and equipment required.
- Massage techniques and application.
Career paths: Health & Wellness, Spa’s Cruise Ships,