5 Days A-Shiatsu Course
This A-Shiatsu Course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to perform a treatment for your clients friends and family.
Combine this course with the 10 Days Shiatsu Course and enjoy a 10% discount for further information.
For flexible dates contact us at email@example.com
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors Bali has to offer
“The Island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to becoming professional Spa therapists. Novice Students wanting to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea, or water
- Training Manual
- 60+mins Training Video
- Clients for your practical sessions
- All required products and Equipment
- Exams: Theory & Practical
- Bali BISA Certificate
Accommodation and Airport pick up available on request
Contact us for more information
Read more about A-Shiatsu Massage
Originating in the East, the history of A-Shiatsu spans several continents and more than 3,000 years. Many different styles of barefoot massage are still found in India, Japan, Thailand, China, and the Philippines.
In traditional A-Shiatsu as taught at the Bali International Spa Academy and Massage School, the practitioner follows the flow of the yin meridians coming up from the earth and then the yang meridians coming down from the heavens. The practitioner uses overhead bars to vary the pressure and weight on the client’s back. It is becoming a more mainstream therapeutic practice around the world due to the benefits derived from its ability to dive deeply into the muscles.
It’s so therapeutic that many clients pronounce it as Ahhhhh-Shiatsu!
Benefit of A-Shiatsu Massage
- Reduced stress and a greater sense of well being
- Relaxed muscles and improved circulation
- Improved immune system
- Beneficial for clients suffering from chronic back pain
- Relieve muscle pain
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Improves posture and movement
What you will learn
- The theory and philosophy of A-shiatsu
- Basic rules when practising A-shiatsu
- Body systems
- Health and safety
- Client care, communication and preparation.
- Foot placement techniques and application.
Career paths: Health & Wellness, Medical Centers, Cruise Ships,
Learn more about CIBTAC Endorsed