2 Days Raindrop Technique Course
Price: $750.00 with Raindrop Oil Kit
The Raindrop Method is a unique practice based on a method that has been used for centuries to rejuvenate the mind and body. Inspired by Native American traditions who inhale the scent of the surrounding conifers while observing the light from the north, Raindrop technology helps balance and harmonize the body by combining massage and special energy methods. It also includes pure essential oils to create a spiritual and peaceful atmosphere.
Our members around the world are learning this technique, developed by Young Living founder D. Gary Young, as a unique way to harmonize, rejuvenate, relax and reunite the mind and body. Find yourself a unique approach to physical and mental health.
Daily schedule (9:00am to 4:00pm)
Who is it for?
Anyone who wants to master this unique healing art. No previous experience is required.
- private tutor
- Training Manual
- Use all materials and oils
- 60+ Minutes Balinese Massage Training Video
- Clients for your hands-on courses
- Bali BISA Raindrop Therapist Certification
Does not include:
- Accommodation in Bali – contact us for advice
Benefits of Raindrop Technology
- Balance and realign the body’s energy centers
- Realign the spine in a non-manipulative way
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce inflammation in the body
- relax muscles
- Strengthen the immune system and improve blood circulation
- Create a harsh environment for viruses/bacteria
- Helps detoxify the body system for pain relief – A 2001 study confirms that the presence of infectious microbes near the spine can cause pain and inflammation
- Advice to clients: Do it 2-3 times a week for 1 month, if possible, it can be reduced to once a week. It is then maintained every two weeks.
Find out more about our internationally accredited CIBTAC Bali massage courses here