45 Days VTCT level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy
The VTCT Massage Therapy Level 3 Diploma is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a Beauty Massage Therapist. This qualification will support you to gain employment as a Beauty Massage Therapist, as the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role.
Intensive training in therapeutic massage treatments has long been the backbone of the curriculum at the Bali International Spa Academy located in Sanur, Bali. All of our Balinese tutors have applied these skills themselves in leading spas around the world and love to pass on their knowledge and skills to their students.
You can also select one or more of these bodywork modalities as BISA offers their own certification courses for each one, or combine them into a 15 to 20 days program. Check details of BISA programs to see if they better suit your objectives. This is a practitioner level qualification.
Course Dates are Flexible
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm
Flexible dates contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors’ Bali has to offer
“The island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Anyone who is starting a new career in the Spa Industry, and wanting to gain a British International Qualification. No pre-requisite required.
- Coffee, tea or water
- Training Manuals
- Clients for your practical work
- Theory exams
- Tutor observations
- Power point presentations with your Tutor
- VTCT Certificate +Bali BISA Certificate
Accommodation and Airport pick up available on request
Contact us for more information
What you will Learn VTCT level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy
- UV30491 Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon: You will be required to produce an assignment for this unit. NOTE: this will be a home study unit.
- UV30468 Client care and communication in beauty related industries: You will be required to produce an assignment for this unit. NOTE: this will be a home study unit.
- UV30493 Maintaining personal health and well-being: You will be required to produce an assignment for this unit. NOTE: this will be a home study unit.
- UV30410 Explore the origins of massage and principles of complementary and alternative medicine: You will be required to produce an assignment for this unit. NOTE: this will be a home study unit.
- UV30424 Apply Swedish Massage: You will be required to produce an assignment, 4 observations, 2 theory exams
- UV30475 Apply Stone Therapy Massage: You will be required to produce an assignment, 4 observations, 2 theory exams
- UV30574 Apply Indian Head Massage: You will be required to produce an assignment, 3 observations, 1 theory exams
- UV30425 Apply Aromatherapy Massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils: You will be required to produce an assignment, 4 observations, 2 theory exams
This qualification is approved and supported by the Hairdressing and Beauty Industry Authority (HABIA), the standard setting body for hair, beauty, nails and spa
VTCT courses are assessed and verified by centre staff. Work will be set to improve your practical skills, knowledge and understanding. For practical elements, you will be observed by your assessor. All your work must be collected in a portfolio of evidence. Your centre will have an internal verifier whose role is to check that your assessment and evidence is valid and reliable and meets VTCT and regulatory requirements. An external verifier, appointed by VTCT, will visit your centre to sample and quality-check assessments, the internal verification process and the evidence gathered. You may be asked to attend on a different day from usual if requested by the external verifier. This record of assessment book is your property and must be in your possession when you are being assessed or verified. It must be kept safe. You and your course assessor will together complete this book to show achievement of all learning outcomes, assessment criteria and ranges.
Creating a portfolio of evidence:
As part of this qualification you are required to produce a portfolio of evidence. A portfolio will confirm the knowledge, understanding and skills that you have learnt. It may be in electronic or paper format. Your assessor will provide guidance on how to prepare the portfolio of evidence and how to show practical achievement, and understanding of the knowledge required to successfully complete this qualification. It is this booklet along with the portfolio of evidence that will serve as the prime source of evidence for this qualification.
Evidence in the portfolio may take the following forms:
- Observed work
- Witness statements
- Audio-visual media
- Evidence of prior learning or attainment
- Written questions
- Oral questions
- Case studies All evidence should be documented in the portfolio and cross referenced to unit outcomes.