CIBTAC Spa Therapy Level 3 Diploma – study at Bali BISA
Not quite ready to book?
50 Days / 350 Hours
Last Registration Date: 1st July 2022
Start Date: 01 August 2022
Exam Date: October 2022 (Date to be Confirmed)
The CIBTAC Diploma in Spa Treatments provides candidates with the opportunity to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide basic spa treatments – Swedish massage, therapeutic stone massage, and Indian Head Massage.
It is a popular course at the Bali International Spa Academy and Massage Training Centre as it offers popular body treatments in demand in top-end spas around the world. Novice students find studying in smaller groups with a diverse student body in a friendly atmosphere very re-assuring. And being based in Sanur, Bali with its great beaches, delicious food and gracious Balinese people is a genuine bonus!
Units/Subjects to be studied
- T101: Monitor and maintain health and safety in the salon
- P104: Provide body massage
- P134: Provide heat and water treatments and monitor and maintain the treatment area
- P143: Provide exfoliation and body wrap treatments
- P109: Provide Indian head massage
- P108: Provide stone therapy massage
THEORY – 2 hours minutes multiple choice questions.
PRACTICAL – 2 1/2 hours.
Bali BISA offers a 20 day International Spa Therapies program that includes Swedish massage, warm stone massage, and aromatherapy massage, as well as body scrubs and wraps.