CIBTAC Massage (Swedish Body) Diploma
Not quite ready to book?
15 days / 105 Hours
- USD: $1,780
- IDR: Rp 24,728,644
- GBP: £ 1,359
Aim of CIBTAC Massage (Swedish) Diploma Course
To enable a candidate to perform safe and effective Swedish body massage treatments.
To achieve a qualification at UK Level 3 national standards and recognized internationally.
To enable a candidate to gain employment as a body therapist.
Recognized Anatomy & Physiology
Unit/Subjects to be Studied
All units are mandatory and examinable. Assessment methodology used is MCQ theory examinations and practical examinations.
- Skin Diseases
- Business Studies
- Salon Procedures
- Consultation/ Lifestyle Assessment
- Body Massage (Swedish)
- Aftercare/ Home care
Body Massage Diploma Learning Objectives
The learner will be able to:
- Identify lifestyle characteristics and take appropriate action in selecting or advising clients about treatments and aftercare.
- Adapt treatments to suit the individual client’s needs by analyzing information gathered at consultation, including contra-indications.
- Perform safe, hygienic and effective body massage to a commercially acceptable standard and timing. Select, use and advice clients about body care products.
- Understand the principles of Swedish massage techniques and their effects on the body.
- Understand the importance of an awareness of current legislation appertaining to beauty and complementary therapies employment.
NOTE: If you do not hold a qualification mentioned in the Entry level. You must add E16 Anatomy & Physiology Diploma to this course. This can be done as an online course or you can study in school hours.
|Adding E16 Anatomy & Physiology||Days||Fees|
|E17||Diploma in Body Massage||$1,780|
|E16||Diploma Anatomy & Physiology||$ 595|
E16 CIBTAC Anatomy & Physiology Diploma
Unit/Subjects to be Studied All units are mandatory and examinable. Assessment methodology used is MCQ theory examinations and practical examinations.
Generic Areas of Study
G 3 Skin Structure and Function
G 9 Introduction to Nutrition
2020 EXAM AND REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATES
Registration Deadline: 23rd December 2019
Exam Date: 3rd week of April 2020
Late registrations will incur a small fee