5 Days Warm Stone Massage
This 5-days Warm Stone Massage course will give you all the theoretical and practical skills required to become a professional Spa Therapist, or just as a treat to friends and families.
For flexible dates contact us at email@example.com
Saturday and Sunday time to enjoy all the splendors Bali has to offer
“The Island of the Gods”
Who is it for:
Students aiming to become professional Spa therapists. Novice Students want to learn for fun. Professional Spa therapists wanting to add to their portfolio of skills and adding CPD hours (Continued Professional Development) No previous experience necessary.
- Coffee, tea, or water
- Training Manual
- 60+mins Warm Stone Massage Training Video
- Clients for your practical sessions
- Exams: Theory & Practical
- Bali BISA Certificate
Accommodation and Airport pick up available on request
Contact us for more information
Read more about Stone Massage
Many ancient civilizations have applied the medicinal and spiritual powers of stones for therapeutic purposes. Bali is an Island of Volcano’s Mount Agung being the most famous and considered by the Balinese people to be the “Mother Mountain”. They believe she balances and grounds their lives bringing harmony. Our Basalt stones come from the rivers and streams surrounding Mount Agung.
This unique therapy using high energy basalt stones have been formed by sedimentary and volcanic action, which because of the warm stone’s thermal conduction can bring about local and systemic changes in the body, but also can influence the energy centres for body and mind balancing.
Basalt is dark heavy lava that is widespread throughout the world. Basalt varies from dark grey with a greenish tinge to almost black. These stones are known for their heat or cold retention properties, thus making them the perfect choice for stone therapy.
Hot stones relax the muscles, enabling the therapist to work on tense muscles at a deeper level. This unique massage is so relaxing; you will float off into space.
Benefit of Stone Massage
- Stimulates the Circulatory system: Hot – long term. Too much heat causes depletion of blood
- Stimulates the Lymphatic system: Toxins are released into the kidneys to flush out the toxins
- Balancing: Placing stones on the Chakra centres of the body
- Energizing: There are tiny crystals inside the stones, giving off energy
- Deep tissue work: The hot stones relax the muscles, enabling the therapist to work at a deeper level in the tissues.
- Relaxing: The massage is completely pain-free and so relaxing that many clients fall asleep during the treatment.
What you will learn
- Product Introduction and Knowledge
- Practical application of the warm stone therapy
- Thermotherapy theory
- Temperature control
- Caring for the stones
- Equipment required
- Client consultation
Career paths: Many spas globally now require their therapists to be diverse in many different modalities. The Warm Stone Therapy brings a powerful modality to your portfolio.
Learn more about CIBTAC Endorsed