CIBTAC Anatomy & Physiology Diploma
Not quite ready to book?
10 Days / 70 Hours
- IDR: Rp 18,893,795
- EUR: € 1,224
- GBP: £ 1,038
Aims of CIBTAC Anatomy and Physiology Diploma course at Bali BISA:
- To enable candidates to achieve knowledge and understanding of the Anatomy and Physiology of the human body.
- To achieve a qualification at UK Level 2 national standards, approved by BABTAC and recognized internationally.
- To enable a candidate to gain a pre-requisite qualification and knowledge needed to study a range of beauty, body and complementary therapies.
Unit/Subjects to be Studied All units are mandatory and examinable. Assessment methodology used is MCQ theory examinations and practical examinations.
Generic Areas of Study
G 3 Skin Structure and Function
G 9 Introduction to Nutrition
- Digestive System
- Skeletal System
- Respiratory System
- Muscular System
- Urinary System
- Vascular System
- Endocrine System
- Lymphatic System
- Neurological System
- Accessory Organs
Learning Objectives: The learner will be able to
- Name and locate various cells, tissues, organs and systems in the human body
- Understand how these structures interrelate and work as a whole.
- Understand the structure and function of various cells, tissues, organs and systems in the human body.
- Understand how internal and external factors influence the efficient working of the body.
E16 Examinations :
1 Theory – 45mins, multiple choice paper.
All options are supported by experienced Bali BISA trainers who with the aid of learning tools personally guide students in order to successfully complete their final examination.