Train the trainer program
Not quite ready to book?
15 days / 105 Hours
- IDR: Rp 24,562,277
- EUR: € 1,570
- GBP: £ 1,417
THE PRACTICAL TRAINER OVERVIEW
Training is a critical process within the business. The quality requirement for training is no different than the quality requirement for any other critical process.
What Participants Will Learn?
1. Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, and understanding the different learning styles of adult learning.
2. Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
3. Develop an effective training style, using the training aids and techniques that are appropriate.
4. Understand the importance of an instruction guide to help a trainer prepare to deliver effectively and consistently.
5. Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts
The objective of training is to ensure the trainees understand, remember and use that which is learned. Often sound training content can be obscured by the delivery skills of the trainer. This course empowers training staff to communicate with clarity, enthusiasm and interest. Thus armed, trainers achieve the highest possible levels of understanding and skill development with their trainees. In turn the trainees return to the workplace ready to apply the learning.
This exercise-packed course deals with the psychology of learning to skill trainers to design and deliver training sessions, explain complex subjects simply and visually, and achieve full participation.