VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
Not quite ready to book?
30 days / 210 Hours
- IDR: Rp 41,463,090
- EUR: € 2,622.64
- GBP: £ 2,299
The VTCT Reflexology Level 3 Diploma (QCF) is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a reflexologist. It will support you in gaining employment as a reflexologist as the units cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role. Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in complementary therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
Mandatory units cover the following:
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
- Healthy eating and well being for the complementary therapy client (optional)