VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
The VTCT Reflexology Level 3 Diploma (QCF) is a substantial vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a reflexologist. It will support you in gaining employment as a reflexologist as the units cover all the skills and knowledge required for this role. Entry onto this qualification can be via previous attainment of a Level 2 qualification in complementary therapy and/or a successful skills test and interview.
Mandatory units cover the following:
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
- Healthy eating and well being for the complementary therapy client (optional)