VTCT level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
Not quite ready to book?
50 Days / 350 Hours
- IDR: Rp 55,524,570
- EUR: € 3,490
- GBP: £ 3,206
The VTCT Complementary Therapies Level 3 Diploma (QCF) course prepares students for a career as a complementary therapist, whether it be as an Aromatherapist, Reflexologist or Massage Therapist/Practitioner.
This VTCT qualification will develop your knowledge and understanding of the principles and business practices for complementary therapies. You will learn about anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies which the Bali BISA Massage, Aesthetics and Wellness Training Institute believes is essential to achieving a successful career in the booming global spa and wellness industry.
You may also choose to complete an additional unit which will develop your knowledge and understanding of healthy eating and well-being for complementary therapies clients.
This is a practitioner level qualification.
Units Required :
- Business practices for complementary therapies
- Principles and practices of complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide body massage for complementary therapies
- Provide aromatherapy for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
Don’t have enough time to complete it? BISA offers 5 to 10-day modules for the three core complementary therapies.
Bali BISA is the only VTCT centre in Indonesia, so why not combine all the flexibility that VTCT courses and the “Island of Gods” have to offer!