VTCT level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
Not quite ready to book?
40 Days / 280 Hours
The VTCT Complementary Therapies Level 2 Diploma (QCF) is a substantial vocational qualification for learners seeking to pursue a career as a Complementary Therapist. This qualification is recognised by the UK’s leading professional body (the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)) as being fit for providing learners with the relevant knowledge and skills to progress to a Technical Level qualification in Complementary Therapy at Level 3.
Mandatory units cover the following:
- Introduction to principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Introduction to clinic services and business awareness for complementary therapies
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide basic massage therapy techniques for complementary therapies
- Provide basic aromatherapy techniques using pre-blended oils
- Provide basic reflexology techniques
- Introduction to healthy eating and wellbeing for the complementary therapy client
Learners will have their knowledge and skills assessed in a real or realistic working environment.
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to a Technical Level qualification in complementary therapy at Level 3, these include :
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology (QCF)
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage (QCF)