VTCT level 2 Certificate in Beauty Service (QCF)
Not quite ready to book?
- IDR: Rp 40,606,920
- EUR: € 2,568.48
- GBP: £ 2,252
VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy (QCF) will prepare you to enter a specific sector and job role of a junior beauty therapist.
This is a vocational qualification and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a junior therapist including, mandatory units as follows;
- Provide facial skincare
- Provide eyelash and brow treatments
- Provide eyelash perming
- Apply make-up
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Remove hair using sugaring
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Follow health and safety practice in the spa / salon
With the wide-spread use of social media, appearance is becoming more important to many. Thus this set of skills represents a viable option for those with the passion for personal care and grooming. There a multitude of job opportunities in luxury spas and salons, or owner operated businesses. You can also take these skills on the road if exploring the world is one of your ambitions.
The Bali International Spa Academy known as Bali BISA is renowned for the quality of its massage, aesthetics and wellness courses offered individually or as part of an existing or customised comprehensive program.