ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments
Not quite ready to book?
20 days / 140 Hours
- IDR: Rp 36,402,462
- EUR: € 2,348
- GBP: £ 2,072
Aim and Objectives
The main aim of the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments is to enable Learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Facial Electrical Treatments to the general public to gain employment in the Beauty Therapy Industry. This qualification is suitable for Learners aged 16 and over and is designed to provide occupational competence at Level 3. It also provides a sound platform into further training at Level 4.
The qualification is for Learners who want to work within the Beauty Therapy Industry. The qualification consists of 1 mandatory unit with a total of 250 hours of Guided Learning (GL) to achieve the full qualification. The main skills the Learner will perform are:
- Facial Electrical Treatments – to include preparing the client, checking for contraindications and setting up and using brush cleanse, micro-current, high frequency, faradic, galvanic, vacuum suction and heat treatments.
- You will also develop knowledge about related health and safety and client care and communication which is essential to work and be successful in the Beauty Industry.
This qualification also provides:
- The related knowledge and understanding required to perform the Facial Electrical Treatments listed above as well as understanding the structures you are working over in particular recognition of skin types and skin diseases and reasons that may affect whether a client should or should not be treated.
- Opportunities for Learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in Beauty Therapy setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving.
- Opportunities for Learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Facial Electrical Therapist.
This qualification is recognised by all relevant professional bodies within the Beauty Therapy Industry for membership and insurance purposes at Level 3 where applicable.