ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare
Not quite ready to book?
10 Days / 70 Hours
- IDR: Rp 24,202,503
- EUR: € 1,378
- GBP: £ 1,214
Aim and Objectives
The main aim of the ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare is to enable Learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Facial Skincare Treatments to the general public to gain employment in the Beauty Therapy Industry. This qualification is suitable for Learners aged 16 and over and is designed to provide occupational competence at Level 2. It also provides a sound platform into further training at Level 3.
The qualification is for Learners who want to work within the Beauty Therapy Industry. The qualification consists of 4 mandatory unit with a total of 129 hours of Guided Learning (GL) to achieve the full qualification. The main skills the Learner will perform are:
- Facial Skincare – to include consultation, skin analysis, cleansing, massage, application and removal of marks, adaptation of treatment to suit the client’s needs and providing aftercare advice.
- You will also develop knowledge about related health and safety and client care and communication and working with others in beauty related industries which is essential to work and be successful in the Beauty Industry.
This qualification also provides:
- The related knowledge and understanding required to perform the beauty treatments listed above as well as understanding the structures you are working over in particular recognition of skin types, skin and nail diseases and reasons that may affect whether a client should or should not be treated.
- Opportunities for Learners to focus on the development of their wider skills in Beauty Therapy setting, such as communicating with clients, working with others and problem solving.
- Opportunities for Learners to develop a range of skills, techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in employment as a Facial Electrical Therapist.
This qualification was developed collaboratively with the Hair and Beauty Industry Authority (HABIA) and is recognised for membership by:
- British Association of Beauty Therapist and Cosmetologists (BABTAC)
- The Guild of Beauty Therapists
- Association of International Therapists (AIT)
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Complementary Therapists Association (CTA)
ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare is a pre-requisite for Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrical Treatments