CIBTAC Spa Therapy Level 3 Diploma
The CIBTAC Diploma in Spa Treatments provides candidates with the opportunity to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide basic spa treatments – Swedish massage, therapeutic stone massage, and Indian Head Massage.
It is a popular course at the Bali International Spa Academy and Massage Training Centre as it offers popular body treatments in demand in top-end spas around the world. Novice students find studying in smaller groups with a diverse student body in a friendly atmosphere very re-assuring. And being based in Sanur, Bali with its great beaches, delicious food and gracious Balinese people is a genuine bonus!
Units/Subjects to be studied
- T101: Monitor and maintain health and safety in the salon
- P104: Provide body massage
- P134: Provide heat and water treatments and monitor and maintain the treatment area
- P143: Provide exfoliation and body wrap treatments
- P109: Provide Indian head massage
- P108: Provide stone therapy massage
THEORY – 2 hours minutes multiple choice questions.
PRACTICAL – 2 1/2 hours.
Bali BISA offers a 20 day International Spa Therapies program that includes Swedish massage, warm stone massage, and aromatherapy massage, as well as body scrubs and wraps.
2021 EXAM AND REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATES
Registration Deadline: January 2021
Exam Date: April 2021
Late registrations will incur a small fee