BISA Certificate in Spa and Salon Management
Not quite ready to book?
This comprehensive program is well-suited for senior therapists ready to take on the day-to-day operations of a spa manager. It requires more than an understanding of spa modalities as a manager is responsible for their staff who are ultimately the face of the organization. This is directly related to the spa’s ability to attract and retain external customers, yet there are many operational facets that have to run equally as smoothly. This can all be a huge leap if you are not prepared with a total overview of spa management.
Units for online course:
- Spa & Salon Management
- Sales Management
- Marketing in the Spa and beauty sector
- Public Relations (PR)
- Quality management of client care
- Human resource management
- Health, safety and security
- Menu Planning
- Standard operating procedures
- Training Manual
- PowerPoint presentation.
- Your Tutor will plan 5 – 1 hour Schedules where you will be working together through your course. Your Tutor is available Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm Bali time.
- Test papers
- Support from our in-house admin team all through the duration of the course you have chosen.
- BISA Certificate.